Another Round Wireless Peg in Square Hole?
Companies looking for the highest level of workforce efficiency often struggle with the immaturity of the wireless industry as it is today. This could be wireless coverage, devices not powerful enough to support particular needs or even limitations with what software exists on the market today.
Although AIRmobility® is a service based platform that supports over 1000 easy-to-use turn-key features, modifying AIRmobility® to better accommodate specific needs is common with our larger accounts. Changes range from small one-off projects to those requiring hundreds of thousands to over a Million dollars of customized work.
Westlake Software takes a step-by-step approach to all custom development work.
- Custom Development Workflow
- 1. Consulting to determine needs up front
- 2. Specifications document that is collaboratively put together by both Westlake and the customer
- 3. Agreement is drafted which includes terms, delivery and testing dates and pricing. Specifications document becomes Appendix A of the agreement.
- 4. Signatures are attached.
- 5. Development is started and prepared for field testing.
- 6. Testing is conducted to terms outlined in the agreement
- 7. Completed work is deployed
We are specialists in:
- Cloud based technology Services
- Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone
- Android Phone and Tablet Development
- High volume/Large Data Transactions
- Global Deployments
Contact Us today if you would like to discuss your project.
Search for: AIRMOBILITY
Case Studies and White Papers:
Senior Vice President of IT
Clear Channel Outdoor [NYSE: CCO]